A lucid dream is a dream where you know you’re dreaming and have full control over the dream. Lucid dreaming is a natural phenomenon, a science, and an art. As a […]
Tagged: binaural beats
Top Posts of the Week
- Obesity Has More to Do With Diet Than Excercise
- The Power of Wind Farms
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Stonehenge and Other Megaliths are Mind Altering Acoustical Devices
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 5): Gadgets, Dining Out, Luxury Hotels, Gyms
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- Turmeric & Tumors: How The Spice Can Help
- MIT Creates a Way To Separate Oil From Water Magnetically
- Afraid to Fall Asleep? (Part II) Effects and Strategies of Sleep Cycles
- Smartest Dogs: Moscow Stray Dogs Ride Complex Subway System and More
- Car Warming: Debunking the Myth
- K Computer and Exascale Computing: The New Wave
- Fresh Air: The Natural, Three-Plant Air Purifying System
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- Stem Cells Created Using Urine
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- StickNFind: Never Lose Anything Again
- Grey Matter And Pain Tolerance: Why You Hurt More
- Two New Blue Developments In Our Galaxy
- 15 Year Old Invents a 3 Cent Cancer Test Using Google
- Japanese Diet Secret: Kurozu (Black Vinegar)
- Prevent Type 2 Diabetes By What You Love to Do Most: Sleep
- What Does Light Look Like?
- Galaxy Geysers
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- The Life Changing and Life Lengthening World of Fasting
- Assisted Suicide: Death is a Privilege, Not a Right
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Obesity and Low Carb Fads: Where Did We Go Wrong? (Part 1)