The spotted salamander, or Ambystoma maculatum, makes its home throughout the Eastern United States and Southern Canada. Unlike other salamanders, the spotted salamander is part of an incredible partnership that overrides the […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- Fungus Feeds on Radioactivity: The Rise of Space Fungus
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- K Computer and Exascale Computing: The New Wave
- The Rise of Labiaplasty: Having the Perfect Vagina
- “Envy-Free” Algorithm Easily Settles Divorce and Inheritance Disputes
- Fun Fact: You’re the Cause of Boredom
- Aluminum Cans, Not Just the Soda, Leading to Obesity
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- Researchers Turn Blood Cells Back into Stem Cells
- Dogs Can Predict Earthquakes by Hearing Them
- New Devices Grant Mind Control Over Your World: The Force is With You
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Japanese Diet Secret: Kurozu (Black Vinegar)
- Fear Mongering: The Media on the Government Shutdown
- Hey Cat-Lovers, You Have a Mind-Controlling Parasite
- Enormous Landscape Discovered Under Antarctic Ice
- Nanoparticles Double Injury Survival Rate
- Sweden is Running Out of Trash
- Grow All of Your Own Food With A Forest Garden
- NASA’s New Squad: A New Era of Space Travel
- New Zealand Hobbit Coins are Legal Tender
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 4): Giftwrap, Greeting Cards, Vitamins, Cleaning Products
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- Farming Caffeine Through The Coffee Brew
- On the Pulse About Perfume