Prior to the 19th century, a commonly held belief was that communicable diseases spread through the air via an ill-defined substance called miasma, which originated from the rotting of diseased […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Breathe Clearer and Live Allergy Free With Nasal Irrigation: Jala Neti
- Afraid to Fall Asleep? (Part II) Effects and Strategies of Sleep Cycles
- Black Hole Spin Could Be Key in Understanding How Galaxies Expand
- Open Access Journals Suddenly Open to the Public
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Technological Advancements: A Detriment to Our Hearing
- pH Levels and Your Scalp
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Money, Designed to Fail: In The Federal Reserve’s Grip
- Peanut Allergy on the Rise: Clever Cure on the Horizon
- Precocious Puberty: A Growing Issue for Young Girls
- Butterflies Drink Turtle Tears
- Titan’s Atmosphere Can Make DNA
- AI Prescribes Better Treatment than Doctors
- Fresh Air: The Natural, Three-Plant Air Purifying System
- An End to the Electoral College
- Car Warming: Debunking the Myth
- Controlling Dreams and Implanting Memories
- Tattoo Quest (Part 2): The Spread of Tattoos
- Pooping Dogs Perceive Earth’s Magnetic Field
- Court Battle Begins Between David and Goliath, Bowman and Monsanto
- Menstrual Cups: The Sustainable Period
- The Majesty of the Knuckleball
- DNA Origami: The Art of Folding DNA
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- The Effect Of Agriculture On The Planet
- The Big Bang Wasn’t the Beginning
- The Issus Bug’s “Mechanical” Gears
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- Grow All of Your Own Food With A Forest Garden