Studies spanning decades have revealed that Stonehenge and other ancient megalithic structures and tombs may have been used to create music and various mind altering sounds. These studies represent a […]
Tagged: bjorn merker
Top Posts of the Week
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- The Most Dangerous Animal, and How We Can Defeat it
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Our Special Time in the Universe
- Child’s Cells Found in Mother After Birth
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality
- Climate Change Caused by 90 Companies Since Industrial Revolution
- The Dangers of Fat Acceptance
- Sweden is Running Out of Trash
- Implantable Telescope Restores Elderly Vision
- Tattoo Quest (Part 1): Tattoos of Southeast Asia
- Galaxy Geysers
- Early Exposure to Antibiotics Linked To Potential Obesity
- Clouds of Western Intervention Loom Over Syria
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- Unprecedented Changes and Extinctions Occurring in Marine Life
- Women Have Semen in Their Brains
- Menstrual Cups: The Sustainable Period
- Real Life Hobbits Discovered
- An End to the Electoral College
- AI Prescribes Better Treatment than Doctors
- Department of Justice Aided Anti-Zimmerman Rallies
- Stonehenge and Other Megaliths are Mind Altering Acoustical Devices
- Stanford Creates Highly Sensitive, Self-Healing Plastic Skin
- Augmented Reality Blows My Mind—Twice
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- The 5 R’s Followup 1: Refuse