German Tech Company SAP AG has recently stated that it will be recruiting people with autism due to their incredible ability to process information at super human speeds and efficiency. […]
Top Posts of the Week
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Car Warming: Debunking the Myth
- Time-Lapse Video of Every Nuclear Explosion Around the World, and Who Launched it
- Tattoo Quest (Part 2): The Spread of Tattoos
- Early Exposure to Antibiotics Linked To Potential Obesity
- Natural, Living Pesticides
- Clean Money Chemicals Replace Money Shredding
- Lightning Strikes! A Sit and Learn About Lightning
- Contour Crafting 3D Prints 2500 Square Foot Home in 20 Hours
- Open Access Journals Suddenly Open to the Public
- “Envy-Free” Algorithm Easily Settles Divorce and Inheritance Disputes
- Kid Allergic to Everything, Attends School Via a Mobile Robot
- Dalai Lama: “Religion is no longer adequate”
- Generations of Life Created From Skin Cells
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- New Cancer Treatment Shows Promising Results in Leukemia Patients
- Robotic Legs Controlled by Your Brain
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- Imminent Western Intervention in Syria
- More Green Energy: Climate Denial Funders Caught Red Handed
- Tetrachromacy: “Super Vision” Genes
- StickNFind: Never Lose Anything Again
- Why Humans Have the Unique Ability to Learn New Words
- Re-animated Kidneys, 3-D Printing and (Icky?) Organ Markets
- The Almighty Escapism: Creating Distraction
- A Mouse with Salamander-like Cell Regeneration
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- Believing You Get Enough Sleep Works as Well as Getting Enough Sleep
- No Breathing Required: Live Without Breathing