Studies spanning decades have revealed that Stonehenge and other ancient megalithic structures and tombs may have been used to create music and various mind altering sounds. These studies represent a […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Amsterdam’s Interesting Housing Solution
- Clean Money Chemicals Replace Money Shredding
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- Robotic Sense and Feel
- Results of the First Federal Reserve Audit Have Been Released: Scary
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- Indiana Blue Laws Exemplify Crony Capitalism
- DNA Origami: The Art of Folding DNA
- Ball Lightning Directly Measured for First Time
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Gossip Through the PRISM: The NSA’s Shenanigans
- NASA’s New Squad: A New Era of Space Travel
- UVB-76, The Most Mysterious Radio Station on the Planet
- Epigenetics and Altering Your DNA
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- Galaxy Geysers
- Survivor Recounts 1943 Dam Buster Bombing
- Hey Cat-Lovers, You Have a Mind-Controlling Parasite
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Eat Nuts For a Longer Life
- Green Tea Power: Surprising Health Benefits
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- Introducing Transparent Soil
- Smoking: A Pre-existing Condition Under Obamacare
- Polar Bears are all Descended from a Single Bear: The Genghis Khan of Bears
- Internet Trolls: Why They Prosper From Your Grief
- New Devices Grant Mind Control Over Your World: The Force is With You
- Merge Biology with Electronics: First True Cybernetic Tissue Created