With the baseball season approaching (only two weeks until pitchers and catchers report to Spring Training!), my mind focuses on the American Pastime. In 2012 a man with an improbable […]
Tagged: bob ueker
Top Posts of the Week
- Early Exposure to Antibiotics Linked To Potential Obesity
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- Peanut Allergy on the Rise: Clever Cure on the Horizon
- Cyborg Lobsters Power a Digital Watch
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- MIT Scientists Incept Mice With False Memories
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- War on Drugs Farce Continues Unabated
- Open Access Journals
- Science Says “Smart People Are Idiots”
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- Ancient Human DNA Found: Old World Similar to Lord of the Rings
- pH Levels and Your Scalp
- Donated DNA: Kids May Have 3 Parents in the Near Future
- 27 Dimensional Quantum State Directly Measured: Taking a Peek at Schrödinger’s Cat
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- Robotic Sense and Feel
- StickNFind: Never Lose Anything Again
- A Group of Prominent Scientists Agree; Animals are just as Conscious as Us
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- The Secret World of Bacteria
- Farming Caffeine Through The Coffee Brew
- NASA’s New Squad: A New Era of Space Travel
- Skipping Breakfast Leads to Unhealthy Food Consumption
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- Bitcoin’s Rise and the Cyprus Bailout
- Pooping Dogs Perceive Earth’s Magnetic Field
- Contour Crafting 3D Prints 2500 Square Foot Home in 20 Hours
- Volunteering is Good for Your Health
- The Life Changing and Life Lengthening World of Fasting