We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Become a God for 79 Cents
- Dentistry: A Feared Profession, One of World’s Oldest
- New Cancer Treatment Shows Promising Results in Leukemia Patients
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- The Root of All Evil: Quality Vs. Quantity in America
- Green Tea Power: Surprising Health Benefits
- Virgin Births in Wild Snakes
- Aspartame In Diet Soda Responsible For Destroying Kidney Function
- Peanut Allergy on the Rise: Clever Cure on the Horizon
- Epigenetics and Altering Your DNA
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Cellphones Cause Higher Incidence of Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Babies and the ‘Cost of Inaction’
- Suicide the Leading Cause of Injury Mortality in the United States
- MIT Creates a Way To Separate Oil From Water Magnetically
- Rocket Stove Heating
- The Benefits of Barefoot Running and Hiking
- State Nullification and the Tenther Movement: Fight the Fed
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- AI Prescribes Better Treatment than Doctors
- Time-Lapse Video of Every Nuclear Explosion Around the World, and Who Launched it
- The Road Rage is Strong With This One
- Butterflies Drink Turtle Tears
- Top 3 Foods to Eat in Ramadan: Suhoor
- Immortal Animals and the Human Link
- Cancer Cells Avoid Chemotherapy
- Fridge Free Food: Kick Your Obsessive Storage Habit & Keep Food Fresher Too
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.