A Canadian man named Scott Routley, who has been in a vegetative state for 12 years, was able to communicate with doctors via a brain scan, proving that even a seemingly […]
Tagged: brain scan
Top Posts of the Week
- Breathe Deep to Relieve Stress
- DNA Ancestry Checking Is as Cheap as $99
- Woman Needs a New Ear, Grows a New One on Her Arm
- Paradise Flying Snake and Other Surprising Flying Animals
- Women Have Semen in Their Brains
- United States’ Taxes, Spending, Graphs, and No Pie Charts
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Dogs Can Predict Earthquakes by Hearing Them
- Bubble Boy Eat Your Heart Out: Bubble Dome Camping and Living
- Morality In Animals: Chimpanzees That Risk Their Own Lives
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- DNA Origami: The Art of Folding DNA
- Tattoo Quest (Part 1): Tattoos of Southeast Asia
- More Money More Problems? A Look at Global Debt
- Make a Permaculture Connection
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- Fed Allows Cannabis Legalization, Police Unhappy
- The Power of Wind Farms
- You and Your Internet on Pornography
- Cannabis Protects Brain From Damage While Binge Drinking
- Plants Can Cry For Help
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- Engineering the Perfect Morning in 8 Easy Steps
- Tattoo Quest (Part 2): The Spread of Tattoos
- Green Tea Power: Surprising Health Benefits
- Watching Evolution Occur
- Department of Justice Aided Anti-Zimmerman Rallies
- Amazon Rainforest Holds Many Surprises