I want to know if I am burning fat. Is there an app for that? Most likely yes! A new gadget has been revealed that allows you to check if […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Child’s Cells Found in Mother After Birth
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- Ball Lightning Directly Measured for First Time
- Portugal Decriminalizes All Drugs; 10 Years Later the Results are Mind Blowing
- “Here’s My Rape!”: The Reality of Rape
- Cellphones Cause Higher Incidence of Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Wood Pulp is Changing the World
- Precocious Puberty: A Growing Issue for Young Girls
- Mothers Who Suffer Depression Have Shorter Kids
- Water Droplets Now Used as Computers
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?
- Uruguay to Legalize Marijuana
- Early Exposure to Antibiotics Linked To Potential Obesity
- Volunteering is Good for Your Health
- Modern Languages May Share Common, Ancient Ancestor
- The Benefits of Barefoot Running and Hiking
- 27 Dimensional Quantum State Directly Measured: Taking a Peek at Schrödinger’s Cat
- NASA’s Planned Mission to an Asteroid
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- Women Who Give Birth to Men Have Male DNA in Brain for Life
- New Ecosystem Discovered: Glacier Mice
- Using Carbon Nanotubes to Make Holograms
- The Secret World of Bacteria
- Ask an Astrobiologist: Global Warming, and What to Expect
- Donated DNA: Kids May Have 3 Parents in the Near Future
- Of Cyborg Monkeys and New Hope for Amputees
- The Most Dangerous Animal, and How We Can Defeat it