We now know what happens at death: Resting comfortably in the recessed center of your brain, encased snugly within the corpus colossum, wrapped tightly between the dual-hemispheres of spongy nerve bundles, […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Bacteria Consumes 200,000 tons of Oil Spill
- Fed Allows Cannabis Legalization, Police Unhappy
- Read for Pleasure to Significantly Boost Intelligence
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- Survivor Recounts 1943 Dam Buster Bombing
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- Cheese: Like Crack
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- Chimpanzee Intelligence: Photographic Memory, Communication, and Altruism
- Assisted Suicide: Death is a Privilege, Not a Right
- Beatboxing Cockroach Legs, and Squid Fin Cells Dance to Cypress Hill
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Babies and the ‘Cost of Inaction’
- Engineering the Perfect Morning in 8 Easy Steps
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- Butterflies Drink Turtle Tears
- No Breathing Required: Live Without Breathing
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- Re-think Genes: New Mechanism of Gene Expression Discovered
- Technological Advancements: A Detriment to Our Hearing
- Unsweet Dreams: Nightmares and Health
- Suicide Understood: Test Detects if You are Suicidal With 97% Accuracy
- Kim Jong-il’s Personal Chef Recounts Life in the Hermit Kingdom
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- Lumpy Tablets are the New Rage
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- Heating Yourself, Not Your House