The world is growing. People are multiplying. We are all living longer. And we like to eat. How do you satisfy a horde of hungry humans that want to live […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Technological Advancements: A Detriment to Our Hearing
- Track Phone First, Ask Questions Later
- Watching Evolution Occur
- Women Who Give Birth to Men Have Male DNA in Brain for Life
- Bacteria Consumes 200,000 tons of Oil Spill
- How Sleep Aids the Body in Growth and Regeneration
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- Private Prison Sues State for Not Having Enough Prisoners
- Cancer Cells Avoid Chemotherapy
- Free Internet, Help Yourself
- AI Prescribes Better Treatment than Doctors
- Save the Food Pyramid by Cutting it by the Limbs
- The Loudest Penis on Earth
- Ancient Galaxy That Shouldn’t Exist is Found Perfectly Formed
- The Drones Are Coming!
- Psychiatrists Cannot Distinguish the Sane From Insane
- Water Droplets Now Used as Computers
- New Greenhouse Gas Discovered: 7,100 Times Worse Than Carbon Dioxide
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- Your Old Android Phone Can Save the Rainforest
- Foraging in the Modern World
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- Ingredient in Pot Decreases the High: THC, Pot Shops and Lobbyists
- U.K. Chief Advisor on Drug Policy Fired For Showing Danger of Alcohol and Tobacco
- The Strength of the Chelyabinsk Meteor
- Gay Man Given Maternity Leave in Brazil
- Robotic Legs Controlled by Your Brain
- Lucid Dreaming: A Step by Step Guide to Dream Control