We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?
- Conductive Metal Ink Used on Flexible Electronics and Paper
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- Fear Mongering: The Media on the Government Shutdown
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- More Hazardous Weather Patterns for World
- Google’s Self Driving Car Initiative
- Epigenetics and Altering Your DNA
- Fly Away Home: How Birds Evolve with Automobile Traffic
- Study Identifies Gene Potentially Responsible for Human Language
- Implantable Telescope Restores Elderly Vision
- Sweet Discovery: Sugar Molecules Floating in Gas Around Star
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- Speaking to Babies in ‘Parentese’ Yields Surprising Results
- U.K. Chief Advisor on Drug Policy Fired For Showing Danger of Alcohol and Tobacco
- Feet First! Take Better Care of Your Feet
- Brazililian Streets Talk to Tourists With QR Codes
- Food Myth: Don’t Eat After a Certain Time
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- New Zealand Hobbit Coins are Legal Tender
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- Titan’s Atmosphere Can Make DNA
- 3D Printing for All: New, Cheap 3D Printers
- Smoking: A Pre-existing Condition Under Obamacare
- The Drones Are Coming!
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars