Heartbreak, happens, all the time. We have all been there before. We have all bled our hearts out, hurt until we couldn’t bear it anymore, and cried ourselves to sleep […]
Tagged: can heartbreak lead to death?
Top Posts of the Week
- Babies and the ‘Cost of Inaction’
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- Sex Is Just a Lack of Disgust
- Starcraft as a Model for Future Interstellar Warfare
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- WWOOF and HelpX: Seeing the World One Farm at a Time
- Income Inequality in America: Red Herrings and Wealth Envy
- Amazon Releases Drones that Deliver Packages in 30 Minutes
- The Strength of the Chelyabinsk Meteor
- The Almighty Escapism: Creating Distraction
- Morals or More Rails To Guide Us: Science Vs. Religion
- Sweet Discovery: Sugar Molecules Floating in Gas Around Star
- War on Drugs Farce Continues Unabated
- Time-Lapse Video of Every Nuclear Explosion Around the World, and Who Launched it
- Iceland Arrested Their Criminal Bankers, Economy Booming
- Private Prison Sues State for Not Having Enough Prisoners
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 4): Giftwrap, Greeting Cards, Vitamins, Cleaning Products
- The Incredibly Diverse Medicinal Properties of Cannabis
- Unprecedented Changes and Extinctions Occurring in Marine Life
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- Animals Evolve Too Slowly, Climate Change Too Fast
- The Profound Intelligence and Intuition of Elephants
- Earthquake Lights: The Mystery has Been Solved
- Polar Bears are all Descended from a Single Bear: The Genghis Khan of Bears
- Meet the Needle Beam; No More Signal Loss
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- Plants Can Cry For Help
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- A Mouse with Salamander-like Cell Regeneration
- Waking Up: New State of Consciousness Proposed