A Canadian man named Scott Routley, who has been in a vegetative state for 12 years, was able to communicate with doctors via a brain scan, proving that even a seemingly […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- 27 Dimensional Quantum State Directly Measured: Taking a Peek at Schrödinger’s Cat
- Implantable Telescope Restores Elderly Vision
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Sweden is Running Out of Trash
- Cheese: Like Crack
- Stonehenge and Other Megaliths are Mind Altering Acoustical Devices
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- 30 Wasps Vs 30,000 Bees; Bees Defend With Heat
- Using Carbon Nanotubes to Make Holograms
- Music’s Grand Effects on the Mind
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- Department of Justice Aided Anti-Zimmerman Rallies
- Farming Caffeine Through The Coffee Brew
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- Donated DNA: Kids May Have 3 Parents in the Near Future
- Virgin Births in Wild Snakes
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Them Cows is Sweet: Cows Fed Human Junk Food to Save Money
- Absolute Zero No Longer Absolute
- Private Prison Sues State for Not Having Enough Prisoners
- Ask an Astrobiologist: Global Warming, and What to Expect
- The Drones Are Coming!
- Memory, A Torch Pass: How the Brain Gathers and Encodes Information
- You Might be a Psychopath; Psychological Catch 22
- Galaxy Geysers
- Sitting Could Be Lethal