After having her ear removed to stop the spread of cancer, doctors at Johns Hopkins Institute decided Sherrie Walter needed a new one. The doctors used bone, cartilage, skin, and arteries to […]
Tagged: cancer doctors
Top Posts of the Week
- China Launches Moon Rover: Space Age Continues and Why You Should Care
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- Shaolin Monks Train Harder Than You
- “Envy-Free” Algorithm Easily Settles Divorce and Inheritance Disputes
- New Type of Hypervelocity Star Found: Just Passing Through
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- Lucid Dreaming: A Step by Step Guide to Dream Control
- Neocortex: How Human Memory Works and How We Learn
- Lumpy Tablets are the New Rage
- The Politician Who Donates 90% of His Salary to Charity
- Volunteering is Good for Your Health
- Of Cyborg Monkeys and New Hope for Amputees
- An End to the Electoral College
- Babies and the ‘Cost of Inaction’
- On the Pulse About Perfume
- Track Phone First, Ask Questions Later
- A Pill That Makes You Sober
- Red Wine Vinegar Aids Weight Loss and Fights Diabetes
- The Effect Of Agriculture On The Planet
- Waking Up: New State of Consciousness Proposed
- NASA Animated Temperature Data From Over 100 Years
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- U.K. Chief Advisor on Drug Policy Fired For Showing Danger of Alcohol and Tobacco
- Hairy Men Everywhere Rejoice: New Bandages Painlessly Remove From Skin
- Modern Languages May Share Common, Ancient Ancestor
- Sexual Frustration Leads to Accelerated Aging: Sex is the Answer
- Feet First! Take Better Care of Your Feet
- Mars, The First Frontier?!