A private prison in Arizona recently sued the state for having a lack of prisoners. For the sake of saving over $16 million in back pay, the state settled by paying […]
Tagged: cannabis drug arrest rates
Top Posts of the Week
- Tattoo Quest (Part 1): Tattoos of Southeast Asia
- Faster Than Light Travel is Possible; Creating the Warp Drive
- Misshapen Food Waste: It’s What’s Inside That Counts
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- The History and Legality of Cannabis Use Around the World
- Stem Cells Created Using Urine
- Native Americans are Originally From Europe
- Neocortex: How Human Memory Works and How We Learn
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Cyborg Lobsters Power a Digital Watch
- Google’s Self Driving Car Initiative
- MIT Creates a Way To Separate Oil From Water Magnetically
- Tattoo Quest (Part 3): Significance of Tattoos in the 20th and 21st Century
- Clean Money Chemicals Replace Money Shredding
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- Survivor Recounts 1943 Dam Buster Bombing
- Read for Pleasure to Significantly Boost Intelligence
- Internment Camps, Ansel Adams Snaps and Fleeting Liberties
- Computers Improve and Sustain Mind and Memory of the Elderly
- ObamaCare and the 49-Employee Company
- Our Special Time in the Universe
- Blimps are the Future!
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- Unsweet Dreams: Nightmares and Health
- The Most Dangerous Animal, and How We Can Defeat it
- Rapists Have the Same Parental Rights as Any Other Father In Majority of States
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- The Ugly Face of Overpopulation
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?