Pweeeert! Pardon me… Passing gas is the ultimate human pastime, ubiquitous throughout culture, race, and religion. In fact, every species in the animal kingdom passes gas in some […]
Tagged: carb gas
Top Posts of the Week
- Early Exposure to Antibiotics Linked To Potential Obesity
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Fungi Fun: Mushrooms and How to Harness Their Power
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old
- FCC Proposes Free Public WiFi Nationwide (or maybe not?)
- Alcohol in Moderation Strengthens Immune System
- Federal Judge Urges Legalization of Marijuana
- Using Carbon Nanotubes to Make Holograms
- Iceland Arrested Their Criminal Bankers, Economy Booming
- Merge Biology with Electronics: First True Cybernetic Tissue Created
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Man Tries to Commit Suicide Twice on Way to Work, Ends Up At Work Anyway
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- Generations of Life Created From Skin Cells
- The Root of All Evil: Quality Vs. Quantity in America
- The Almighty Escapism: Creating Distraction
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- Science Says “Smart People Are Idiots”
- Them Cows is Sweet: Cows Fed Human Junk Food to Save Money
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Kid Allergic to Everything, Attends School Via a Mobile Robot
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- Imminent Western Intervention in Syria
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- Google’s Self Driving Car Initiative
- Bionic Hand That Can Feel
- A New Tune for Grasshoppers
- I Believe in GMOs
- Politicians Go Pop: The Rise of Pop Politics