We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Free Birth Control Creates Dramatic Decrease in Abortion and Unplanned Pregnancy
- War on Drugs Farce Continues Unabated
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans
- Uruguay to Legalize Marijuana
- Japanese Diet Secret: Kurozu (Black Vinegar)
- The 20 Biggest Wastes of Money and How to Avoid Them
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Facebook: Glorifying and Depressing
- The Majesty of the Knuckleball
- Stanford Creates Highly Sensitive, Self-Healing Plastic Skin
- Brazilian Prostitutes are Learning a Valuable Lesson
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- The Extraordinary Benefits of Psilocybin in Magic Mushrooms
- Unprecedented Changes and Extinctions Occurring in Marine Life
- Hurricane on Saturn’s North Pole
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- On the Pulse About Perfume
- The Root of All Evil: Quality Vs. Quantity in America
- “Here’s My Rape!”: The Reality of Rape
- Women Have Semen in Their Brains
- Believing You Get Enough Sleep Works as Well as Getting Enough Sleep
- Space Dust Brings Water and Organics to Planets Simultaneously
- Cyborg Lobsters Power a Digital Watch
- Pooping Dogs Perceive Earth’s Magnetic Field
- Free Internet, Help Yourself
- United States’ Taxes, Spending, Graphs, and No Pie Charts
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- Mars, The First Frontier?!