With the baseball season approaching (only two weeks until pitchers and catchers report to Spring Training!), my mind focuses on the American Pastime. In 2012 a man with an improbable […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- Green Tea Power: Surprising Health Benefits
- Implantable Telescope Restores Elderly Vision
- Re-animated Kidneys, 3-D Printing and (Icky?) Organ Markets
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 4): Giftwrap, Greeting Cards, Vitamins, Cleaning Products
- Ancient Human DNA Found: Old World Similar to Lord of the Rings
- Coursera: Free Online Courses from the World’s Top Universities
- Frozen Fries are Cancer Causing
- Stem Cells Created Using Urine
- Computers Improve and Sustain Mind and Memory of the Elderly
- The Rise of Labiaplasty: Having the Perfect Vagina
- The Majesty of the Knuckleball
- Fracking Worse Than You Think: Delusional America and Special Interest Gangs
- Optogenetics: Your Brain Controlled by Light
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- Amsterdam’s Interesting Housing Solution
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- Enormous Landscape Discovered Under Antarctic Ice
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Kid Allergic to Everything, Attends School Via a Mobile Robot
- Bacteria Consumes 200,000 tons of Oil Spill
- Unsweet Dreams: Nightmares and Health
- State Nullification and the Tenther Movement: Fight the Fed
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- Robotic Legs Controlled by Your Brain
- Google’s Self Driving Car Initiative
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- Grey Matter And Pain Tolerance: Why You Hurt More
- The Almighty Escapism: Creating Distraction