We all know soda and diet soda aren’t exactly good for us. Pretty much in the same way that any sugar filled treat isn’t good for us right? Fatally wrong. […]
Tagged: cell damage
Top Posts of the Week
- Solar Salamander
- Child’s Cells Found in Mother After Birth
- 2800 Year Old Lake Life Survives in Complete Isolation
- War on Drugs Farce Continues Unabated
- Ask an Astrobiologist: Global Warming, and What to Expect
- Clouds of Western Intervention Loom Over Syria
- Immortal Animals and the Human Link
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- Eat Nuts For a Longer Life
- Soft Robots Grip Things Gently
- Coconut Oil Reverses the Effects of Alzheimer’s, Among Many Other Benefits
- State Nullification and the Tenther Movement: Fight the Fed
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- Unprecedented Video of a Neuron Up Close and Personal
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- MIT Scientists Incept Mice With False Memories
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- Money, Designed to Fail: In The Federal Reserve’s Grip
- Open Access Journals
- More Money More Problems? A Look at Global Debt
- Starcraft as a Model for Future Interstellar Warfare
- The Art of Cyber Warfare: United States vs. China
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- China Launches Moon Rover: Space Age Continues and Why You Should Care
- Morals or More Rails To Guide Us: Science Vs. Religion
- Robotic Legs Controlled by Your Brain
- pH Levels and Your Scalp
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Using Carbon Nanotubes to Make Holograms