New research has found that cellphones of all shapes and sizes dramatically increase our chances to develop glioma, as well as brain and spinal tumors. The findings tested ages ranged 20-80 […]
Tagged: cellphone tumor research
Top Posts of the Week
- The “Friends of the Indian” and How They Treated Their Friends
- Soft Robots Grip Things Gently
- Fear Mongering: The Media on the Government Shutdown
- Make a Permaculture Connection
- 27 Dimensional Quantum State Directly Measured: Taking a Peek at Schrödinger’s Cat
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- Car Warming: Debunking the Myth
- Power Posing Can Change Your World
- Kid Allergic to Everything, Attends School Via a Mobile Robot
- Imminent Western Intervention in Syria
- Free Birth Control Creates Dramatic Decrease in Abortion and Unplanned Pregnancy
- Music’s Grand Effects on the Mind
- Study Identifies Gene Potentially Responsible for Human Language
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- New Greenhouse Gas Discovered: 7,100 Times Worse Than Carbon Dioxide
- Hey Cat-Lovers, You Have a Mind-Controlling Parasite
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Obesity Has More to Do With Diet Than Excercise
- AIG Considers Suing America for More Money
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Court Battle Begins Between David and Goliath, Bowman and Monsanto
- Your Old Android Phone Can Save the Rainforest
- Hurricane on Saturn’s North Pole
- Tetrachromacy: “Super Vision” Genes
- Tethers Unlimited and the Space Spider
- Failure of Central Planning and the Venezuelan Toilet Paper Shortage
- All Your Kids are Sexting: Sex, Nudity, and Violence
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- I Believe in GMOs