We have all seen the ads. The commercials that come on in between your favorite Breaking Bad episodes, your adrenaline rushing and bravado showing. How about during your online browsing […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- Kim Jong-il’s Personal Chef Recounts Life in the Hermit Kingdom
- Beer is the Way: Humanity’s Secret Weapon for Survival and Health
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?
- The Amazing Bacon, Beer and Edible Underwear Diet
- Sweet Discovery: Sugar Molecules Floating in Gas Around Star
- 2800 Year Old Lake Life Survives in Complete Isolation
- The Issus Bug’s “Mechanical” Gears
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- Bionic Hand That Can Feel
- Them Cows is Sweet: Cows Fed Human Junk Food to Save Money
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- Modern Languages May Share Common, Ancient Ancestor
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- The Obese Shall Inherit the Earth
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- The Incredibly Diverse Medicinal Properties of Cannabis
- The Benefits of Barefoot Running and Hiking
- Stanford Creates Highly Sensitive, Self-Healing Plastic Skin
- Compost Water Heating
- The 5 R’s Followup 1: Refuse
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- The Most Dangerous Animal, and How We Can Defeat it
- Japanese Diet Secret: Black Soybean Tea (Kuromame Tea)
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Fed Allows Cannabis Legalization, Police Unhappy
- Real Life Hobbits Discovered
- Grow All of Your Own Food With A Forest Garden