Since time mmemorial, humans have coveted and sought the fabled ‘fountain of youth.’ To live forever is a notion reserved for science fiction and vampire dramas, but what if it […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Homemade Coilgun Excites Sci-Fans, Frightens Politicians
- Two New Blue Developments In Our Galaxy
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- ObamaCare and the 49-Employee Company
- Stonehenge and Other Megaliths are Mind Altering Acoustical Devices
- Pooping Dogs Perceive Earth’s Magnetic Field
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Survivor Recounts 1943 Dam Buster Bombing
- More Hazardous Weather Patterns for World
- Sexual Frustration Leads to Accelerated Aging: Sex is the Answer
- Vampires Aren’t Bad – Why Unplugging Your Charger Is Pointless
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- Black Seed: From King Tut to Now
- Immortal Animals and the Human Link
- The Road Rage is Strong With This One
- How Sleep Aids the Body in Growth and Regeneration
- Native Americans are Originally From Europe
- Department of Justice Aided Anti-Zimmerman Rallies
- An End to the Electoral College
- What Does Light Look Like?
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- Engineering the Perfect Morning in 8 Easy Steps
- Meet the Needle Beam; No More Signal Loss
- Re-think Genes: New Mechanism of Gene Expression Discovered
- Fungi Fun: Mushrooms and How to Harness Their Power
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- Sitting Could Be Lethal
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- StickNFind: Never Lose Anything Again