The Founder and CEO of Amazon.com, Jeff Bezos, recently told 60 Minutes about Amazon’s newest piece of technology: delivery drones. Bezos admitted that it sounds like science fiction, but it […]
Tagged: ceo amazon
Top Posts of the Week
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Cellphones Cause Higher Incidence of Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Babies and the ‘Cost of Inaction’
- The Flying Car Is Closer Than You Think
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- Researchers Turn Blood Cells Back into Stem Cells
- Controversial “Killer” Egg Yolks
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- Tattoo Quest (Part 1): Tattoos of Southeast Asia
- Lumpy Tablets are the New Rage
- United States’ Taxes, Spending, Graphs, and No Pie Charts
- A Non-Loony Google Project Called LOON: Solar Powered, Internet Wielding Balloons
- The Secret World of Bacteria
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- Robotic Legs Controlled by Your Brain
- New Type of Hypervelocity Star Found: Just Passing Through
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- Sweet Discovery: Sugar Molecules Floating in Gas Around Star
- All Tea Comes From the Same Plant: Camellia sinensis
- NASA’s New Squad: A New Era of Space Travel
- Optogenetics: Your Brain Controlled by Light
- Feet First! Take Better Care of Your Feet
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans
- Contour Crafting 3D Prints 2500 Square Foot Home in 20 Hours
- Autophagy: The Unsung Hero in Slowing Down Aging
- Afraid to Fall Asleep? (Part II) Effects and Strategies of Sleep Cycles
- StickNFind: Never Lose Anything Again
- The Strength of the Chelyabinsk Meteor
- Gay Man Given Maternity Leave in Brazil
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?