Stray dogs living in Russia’s capital city Moscow have for many years been observed navigating the complex subway system. What’s more, the stray dogs ride the subway like any other […]
Tagged: chaser border collie
Top Posts of the Week
- TVs, Brains, and Zombies Oh My: TV’s Effect on the Mind
- State Nullification and the Tenther Movement: Fight the Fed
- A Case Against Gun Control
- Dogs Can Predict Earthquakes by Hearing Them
- Erase Memories, Because… “Why Not?”
- Fuel Cell Cars: A History In Motion
- Seven Minute Workout Can Get You to Lose Weight
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- Ask an Astrobiologist: Global Warming, and What to Expect
- Federal Judge Urges Legalization of Marijuana
- Psychiatrists Cannot Distinguish the Sane From Insane
- Vampires Aren’t Bad – Why Unplugging Your Charger Is Pointless
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- Free Internet, Help Yourself
- K Computer and Exascale Computing: The New Wave
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- Women Have Semen in Their Brains
- Watching Evolution Occur
- Misshapen Food Waste: It’s What’s Inside That Counts
- Waking Up: New State of Consciousness Proposed
- Unsweet Dreams: Nightmares and Health
- Galaxy Geysers
- Science Says “Smart People Are Idiots”
- Amazon Releases Drones that Deliver Packages in 30 Minutes
- Turmeric & Tumors: How The Spice Can Help
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- From Multi to Mono: The Greatness of Monotasking
- “Here’s My Rape!”: The Reality of Rape