With the baseball season approaching (only two weeks until pitchers and catchers report to Spring Training!), my mind focuses on the American Pastime. In 2012 a man with an improbable […]
Tagged: Chicago Cubs
Top Posts of the Week
- A Breakthrough Futuristic Material: Silk
- Beer is the Way: Humanity’s Secret Weapon for Survival and Health
- 30 Wasps Vs 30,000 Bees; Bees Defend With Heat
- Track Phone First, Ask Questions Later
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- Hurricane on Saturn’s North Pole
- Our Special Time in the Universe
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- Why Humans Have the Unique Ability to Learn New Words
- The Power of Wind Farms
- Fed Allows Cannabis Legalization, Police Unhappy
- 3D Printing for All: New, Cheap 3D Printers
- Ingredient in Pot Decreases the High: THC, Pot Shops and Lobbyists
- “Here’s My Rape!”: The Reality of Rape
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- Generations of Life Created From Skin Cells
- Erase Memories, Because… “Why Not?”
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- Free Birth Control Creates Dramatic Decrease in Abortion and Unplanned Pregnancy
- The Strength of the Chelyabinsk Meteor
- Compost Water Heating
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality
- Survivor Recounts 1943 Dam Buster Bombing
- Tattoo Quest (Part 2): The Spread of Tattoos
- Mothers Who Suffer Depression Have Shorter Kids
- Team Red=Team Blue, the Syria Episode
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- Conductive Metal Ink Used on Flexible Electronics and Paper