A study from the International Journal of Obesity has found that ingestion of antibiotics in the first 6 months of life is associated with consistent increases in body mass […]
Tagged: child obesity
Top Posts of the Week
- Results of the First Federal Reserve Audit Have Been Released: Scary
- The Art of Cyber Warfare: United States vs. China
- The Majesty of the Knuckleball
- First Time Photo Captures Double Helix Structure of DNA
- Fuel Cell Cars: A History In Motion
- Team Red=Team Blue, the Syria Episode
- Green Tea Power: Surprising Health Benefits
- Fungi Fun: Mushrooms and How to Harness Their Power
- Income Inequality in America: Red Herrings and Wealth Envy
- The Dangers of Fat Acceptance
- Electronic Brain Implants Increase Intelligence
- Native Americans are Originally From Europe
- Dogs Can Predict Earthquakes by Hearing Them
- Dome Homes: Virtually Indestructible
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- New Image of the Universe Captured by Hubble
- A How To: Behavior Changes and Breaking Habits
- Tattoo Quest (Part 1): Tattoos of Southeast Asia
- The Ugly Face of Overpopulation
- Effects of LSD 100% Positive in New Swiss Study, LSD Still Awesome
- Make a Permaculture Connection
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- Triple Star System Paves Road to Understanding Gravity
- Smoking: A Pre-existing Condition Under Obamacare
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- Immortality Formula: YOLF
- A Non-Loony Google Project Called LOON: Solar Powered, Internet Wielding Balloons
- Solar Salamander
- Gossip Through the PRISM: The NSA’s Shenanigans