Ouch. There has to be a better way. A report in the scientific journal Current Biology shows a very interesting find: eunuchs live longer than their ball-carrying brethren. Balls-deep into the archives from the Imperial […]
Tagged: chosun dynasty
Top Posts of the Week
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- The Effect Of Agriculture On The Planet
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- Peanut Allergy on the Rise: Clever Cure on the Horizon
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans
- Nanoparticles Double Injury Survival Rate
- Brazilian Prisoners Read Their Way to Freedom
- Money, Designed to Fail: In The Federal Reserve’s Grip
- K Computer and Exascale Computing: The New Wave
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- Prevent Type 2 Diabetes By What You Love to Do Most: Sleep
- Technological Advancements: A Detriment to Our Hearing
- A Case Against Gun Control
- Natural, Living Pesticides
- MIT Creates a Way To Separate Oil From Water Magnetically
- NASA Developing Orion for Human Travel Across Solar System in 10 Years
- The Profound Intelligence and Intuition of Elephants
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- Tattoo Quest (Part 1): Tattoos of Southeast Asia
- Kid Allergic to Everything, Attends School Via a Mobile Robot
- Blimps are the Future!
- Skipping Breakfast Leads to Unhealthy Food Consumption
- Assisted Suicide: Death is a Privilege, Not a Right
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- Open Access Journals Suddenly Open to the Public
- Bacteria Consumes 200,000 tons of Oil Spill
- Coconut Oil Reverses the Effects of Alzheimer’s, Among Many Other Benefits
- Computers Improve and Sustain Mind and Memory of the Elderly
- Real Life Hobbits Discovered