Ouch. There has to be a better way. A report in the scientific journal Current Biology shows a very interesting find: eunuchs live longer than their ball-carrying brethren. Balls-deep into the archives from the Imperial […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Court Battle Begins Between David and Goliath, Bowman and Monsanto
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- Running Slows Down Aging, Slows Down the Clock
- Obesity Has More to Do With Diet Than Excercise
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- Re-animated Kidneys, 3-D Printing and (Icky?) Organ Markets
- Starcraft as a Model for Future Interstellar Warfare
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- Healthy Honey Bees
- Become a God for 79 Cents
- Hey Cat-Lovers, You Have a Mind-Controlling Parasite
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- The Incredibly Diverse Medicinal Properties of Cannabis
- Natural, Living Pesticides
- Track Phone First, Ask Questions Later
- Effects of LSD 100% Positive in New Swiss Study, LSD Still Awesome
- Safe, Reversible, Cheap, Proven to Work Male Birth Control
- Shaolin Monks Train Harder Than You
- Save the Food Pyramid by Cutting it by the Limbs
- Believing You Get Enough Sleep Works as Well as Getting Enough Sleep
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- AIG Considers Suing America for More Money
- New Ecosystem Discovered: Glacier Mice
- 15 Year Old Invents a 3 Cent Cancer Test Using Google
- The Mystery of America’s Stonehenge: Coral Castle
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Dogs Can Predict Earthquakes by Hearing Them
- New Report Urges Decriminalization of Drugs in Australia
- What Does Light Look Like?
- Open Access Journals Suddenly Open to the Public