We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Tagged: cigarette costs
Top Posts of the Week
- Why Humans Have the Unique Ability to Learn New Words
- No Breathing Required: Live Without Breathing
- Make a Permaculture Connection
- All Your Kids are Sexting: Sex, Nudity, and Violence
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Obesity Has More to Do With Diet Than Excercise
- How Sleep Aids the Body in Growth and Regeneration
- Contour Crafting 3D Prints 2500 Square Foot Home in 20 Hours
- Grey Matter And Pain Tolerance: Why You Hurt More
- Sex Is Just a Lack of Disgust
- Deep Storage Project
- All Tea Comes From the Same Plant: Camellia sinensis
- Cannabis Protects Brain From Damage While Binge Drinking
- The Strength of the Chelyabinsk Meteor
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Eat Nuts For a Longer Life
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- Earthquake Lights: The Mystery has Been Solved
- K Computer and Exascale Computing: The New Wave
- Results of the First Federal Reserve Audit Have Been Released: Scary
- Erase Memories, Because… “Why Not?”
- A Case Against Gun Control
- Researchers Turn Blood Cells Back into Stem Cells
- Income Inequality in America: Red Herrings and Wealth Envy
- Tattoo Quest (Part 2): The Spread of Tattoos
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- Bionic Hand That Can Feel
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- DNA Origami: The Art of Folding DNA
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)