We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Fear Mongering: The Media on the Government Shutdown
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Turmeric & Tumors: How The Spice Can Help
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- K Computer and Exascale Computing: The New Wave
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Federal Judge Urges Legalization of Marijuana
- Stem Cells Created Using Urine
- The Life Changing and Life Lengthening World of Fasting
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- Believing You Get Enough Sleep Works as Well as Getting Enough Sleep
- Public School Failure in America
- Indiana Blue Laws Exemplify Crony Capitalism
- The History and Legality of Cannabis Use Around the World
- Open Access Journals Suddenly Open to the Public
- Donated DNA: Kids May Have 3 Parents in the Near Future
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- Generations of Life Created From Skin Cells
- Top 3 Foods to Eat in Ramadan: Suhoor
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- Waking Up: New State of Consciousness Proposed
- Smelling Calmness: Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
- Hurricane on Saturn’s North Pole
- Lumpy Tablets are the New Rage
- Absolute Zero No Longer Absolute
- TVs, Brains, and Zombies Oh My: TV’s Effect on the Mind
- The Majesty of the Knuckleball
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi