A private prison in Arizona recently sued the state for having a lack of prisoners. For the sake of saving over $16 million in back pay, the state settled by paying […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Fear Mongering: The Media on the Government Shutdown
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- New Type of Hypervelocity Star Found: Just Passing Through
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- The Issus Bug’s “Mechanical” Gears
- Put That Music You Hate On Repeat
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- Suicide Understood: Test Detects if You are Suicidal With 97% Accuracy
- Your Old Android Phone Can Save the Rainforest
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- I Believe in GMOs
- U.K. Chief Advisor on Drug Policy Fired For Showing Danger of Alcohol and Tobacco
- Study Identifies Gene Potentially Responsible for Human Language
- The 20 Biggest Wastes of Money and How to Avoid Them
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Ingredient in Pot Decreases the High: THC, Pot Shops and Lobbyists
- MIT Creates a Way To Separate Oil From Water Magnetically
- Car Warming: Debunking the Myth
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Space Dust Brings Water and Organics to Planets Simultaneously
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- Hurricane on Saturn’s North Pole
- Amazon Rainforest Holds Many Surprises
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Team Red=Team Blue, the Syria Episode
- Women Who Give Birth to Men Have Male DNA in Brain for Life
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- Using Carbon Nanotubes to Make Holograms