Why is it that I go on Facebook to kill time when Facebook may actually be killing me over time? A recent study of Facebook, conducted jointly by two German Universities, […]
Tagged: CK Louis
Top Posts of the Week
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- Free Birth Control Creates Dramatic Decrease in Abortion and Unplanned Pregnancy
- Dolphins Exhibit Unending Compassion
- Food Myth: Don’t Eat After a Certain Time
- Failure of Central Planning and the Venezuelan Toilet Paper Shortage
- Internet Trolls: Why They Prosper From Your Grief
- Stanford Creates Highly Sensitive, Self-Healing Plastic Skin
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- New Devices Grant Mind Control Over Your World: The Force is With You
- Tattoo Quest (Part 2): The Spread of Tattoos
- Bacteria Consumes 200,000 tons of Oil Spill
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- Iceland Arrested Their Criminal Bankers, Economy Booming
- Bitcoin’s Rise and the Cyprus Bailout
- Amsterdam’s Interesting Housing Solution
- The Ugly Face of Overpopulation
- Conductive Metal Ink Used on Flexible Electronics and Paper
- Smelling Calmness: Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
- Animals Evolve Too Slowly, Climate Change Too Fast
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- Chimpanzee Intelligence: Photographic Memory, Communication, and Altruism
- Enormous Landscape Discovered Under Antarctic Ice
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Engineering the Perfect Morning in 8 Easy Steps
- Implantable Telescope Restores Elderly Vision
- New Plausible Theory of Black Holes: Gateways to Other Universes