Devon Carrow’s allergies are so severe that simply being around other children can be life threatening. He spends nearly all of his time in isolation, and subsists on a diet […]
Tagged: classroom robot
Top Posts of the Week
- Free Birth Control Creates Dramatic Decrease in Abortion and Unplanned Pregnancy
- What Your Poo is Trying to Tell You
- The Drones Are Coming!
- Waking Up: New State of Consciousness Proposed
- Fear Mongering: The Media on the Government Shutdown
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- Fracking Worse Than You Think: Delusional America and Special Interest Gangs
- Free Internet, Help Yourself
- Track Phone First, Ask Questions Later
- No Breathing Required: Live Without Breathing
- Ingredient in Pot Decreases the High: THC, Pot Shops and Lobbyists
- Hoplophobes Terrified of Lego Gun, Boy Suspended
- Electronic Brain Implants Increase Intelligence
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- Ball Lightning Directly Measured for First Time
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- Study Identifies Gene Potentially Responsible for Human Language
- Frozen Fries are Cancer Causing
- Rapists Have the Same Parental Rights as Any Other Father In Majority of States
- New Plausible Theory of Black Holes: Gateways to Other Universes
- The Mystery of America’s Stonehenge: Coral Castle
- Grey Matter And Pain Tolerance: Why You Hurt More
- Obese? Got a Fatty Liver? No Problem. Spinach & Nuts Have You Covered
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- Computer Chips Modeled After the Human Brain
- All Your Kids are Sexting: Sex, Nudity, and Violence
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- Polar Bears are all Descended from a Single Bear: The Genghis Khan of Bears