The Founder and CEO of Amazon.com, Jeff Bezos, recently told 60 Minutes about Amazon’s newest piece of technology: delivery drones. Bezos admitted that it sounds like science fiction, but it […]
Tagged: cloud storage
Top Posts of the Week
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- Pooping Dogs Perceive Earth’s Magnetic Field
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- Starcraft as a Model for Future Interstellar Warfare
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- Galaxy Geysers
- Healthy Honey Bees
- The Almighty Escapism: Creating Distraction
- Time-Lapse Video of Every Nuclear Explosion Around the World, and Who Launched it
- Hurricane on Saturn’s North Pole
- Women Who Give Birth to Men Have Male DNA in Brain for Life
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Natural, Living Pesticides
- Solar Salamander
- Income Inequality in America: Red Herrings and Wealth Envy
- Bionic Hand That Can Feel
- Ball Lightning Directly Measured for First Time
- Fly Away Home: How Birds Evolve with Automobile Traffic
- Augmented Reality Blows My Mind—Twice
- Write a Prisoner
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- Smoking: A Pre-existing Condition Under Obamacare
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- The Effect Of Agriculture On The Planet
- Re-animated Kidneys, 3-D Printing and (Icky?) Organ Markets
- Black Seed: From King Tut to Now