A man named Ayanda Nqinana from Johannesburg, South Africa, who had been in a coma for 7 years, underwent what his family believes, is a miracle. His wife had heard of […]
Tagged: cloud strife
Top Posts of the Week
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Cannabis Cures Cancer and More: A Thorough History and Review of the Evidence
- Nanoparticles Double Injury Survival Rate
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- The Life Changing and Life Lengthening World of Fasting
- Hoplophobes Terrified of Lego Gun, Boy Suspended
- Hide Your Pr0n, It’s Time For Large-Scale BitTorrent Monitoring
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails
- Fracking Worse Than You Think: Delusional America and Special Interest Gangs
- Eat Nuts For a Longer Life
- The “Friends of the Indian” and How They Treated Their Friends
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- Hairy Men Everywhere Rejoice: New Bandages Painlessly Remove From Skin
- More Money More Problems? A Look at Global Debt
- Fat and Fit Don’t Mix
- The Big Bang Wasn’t the Beginning
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- A Tick is Turning People into Vegetarians for Life
- Stem Cells Created Using Urine
- Court Battle Begins Between David and Goliath, Bowman and Monsanto
- K Computer and Exascale Computing: The New Wave
- Sweden is Running Out of Trash
- Amazon Rainforest Holds Many Surprises
- TVs, Brains, and Zombies Oh My: TV’s Effect on the Mind
- Effects of LSD 100% Positive in New Swiss Study, LSD Still Awesome
- Fed Allows Cannabis Legalization, Police Unhappy
- Alcohol in Moderation Strengthens Immune System