Researchers have discovered a surprising characteristic of interplanetary space dust; it seeds planets with necessary components for life. Interplanetary dust particles found in space allows water and organic compounds (containing carbon) […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- Soda and Diet Soda: Household Poisons
- Exoplanet Alien Worlds Viewed With Unprecedented Detail
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- Assisted Suicide: Death is a Privilege, Not a Right
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Using Carbon Nanotubes to Make Holograms
- All Tea Comes From the Same Plant: Camellia sinensis
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled
- Ancient Galaxy That Shouldn’t Exist is Found Perfectly Formed
- New Report Urges Decriminalization of Drugs in Australia
- The Most Dangerous Animal, and How We Can Defeat it
- Hey Cat-Lovers, You Have a Mind-Controlling Parasite
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- Breathe Clearer and Live Allergy Free With Nasal Irrigation: Jala Neti
- Cyborg Lobsters Power a Digital Watch
- Sloth Hair Fungus is an Incredibly Potent and Effective Medicine
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- Smelling Calmness: Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
- Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Are the World’s Biggest Liars: Fact
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality
- New Ecosystem Discovered: Glacier Mice
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?