A recent analysis on climate change has revealed that just 90 companies are responsible for 63% of all greenhouse gas emissions since 1854, the dawn of the Industrial Revolution. The companies range […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Neocortex: How Human Memory Works and How We Learn
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Uruguay to Legalize Marijuana
- The Amazing Bacon, Beer and Edible Underwear Diet
- Galaxy Geysers
- Sexual Frustration Leads to Accelerated Aging: Sex is the Answer
- First Time Photo Captures Double Helix Structure of DNA
- Smelling Calmness: Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
- Portugal Decriminalizes All Drugs; 10 Years Later the Results are Mind Blowing
- Why Humans Have the Unique Ability to Learn New Words
- CRISPR Genetic Engineering Used to Create Custom Monkeys
- MIT Discovers New State of Matter and Magnetism
- A Cheaper Alternative To Pollution
- Our Special Time in the Universe
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- Dentistry: A Feared Profession, One of World’s Oldest
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Are the World’s Biggest Liars: Fact
- Skipping Breakfast Leads to Unhealthy Food Consumption
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- Healthy Honey Bees
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- Martian Spiders: Seasonal Life on Mars
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- Bios Urn Will Turn You Into a Tree After Death
- Canadian Glow in the Dark Dinosaurs
- MIT Scientists Incept Mice With False Memories
- The Effect Of Agriculture On The Planet
- Hey Cat-Lovers, You Have a Mind-Controlling Parasite