We all know soda and diet soda aren’t exactly good for us. Pretty much in the same way that any sugar filled treat isn’t good for us right? Fatally wrong. […]
Tagged: coca cola
Top Posts of the Week
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- Solar Salamander
- Waking Up: New State of Consciousness Proposed
- Uruguay to Legalize Marijuana
- The Benefits of Barefoot Running and Hiking
- First Time Photo Captures Double Helix Structure of DNA
- A Mouse with Salamander-like Cell Regeneration
- Fly Away Home: How Birds Evolve with Automobile Traffic
- Woman Needs a New Ear, Grows a New One on Her Arm
- Smelling Calmness: Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
- Neocortex: How Human Memory Works and How We Learn
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Morals or More Rails To Guide Us: Science Vs. Religion
- DNA Ancestry Checking Is as Cheap as $99
- New Ecosystem Discovered: Glacier Mice
- An End to the Electoral College
- A Group of Prominent Scientists Agree; Animals are just as Conscious as Us
- Stem Cells Created Using Urine
- The Almighty Escapism: Creating Distraction
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- ObamaCare and the 49-Employee Company
- Absolute Zero No Longer Absolute
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- Ball Lightning Directly Measured for First Time
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- Team Red=Team Blue, the Syria Episode
- You and Your Internet on Pornography
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 5): Gadgets, Dining Out, Luxury Hotels, Gyms