We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Tagged: college graduate
Top Posts of the Week
- Beatboxing Cockroach Legs, and Squid Fin Cells Dance to Cypress Hill
- The Benefits of Barefoot Running and Hiking
- Brooms Out of the Closet: The Omnipresence of Brooms Through Culture and History
- Running Slows Down Aging, Slows Down the Clock
- Gossip Through the PRISM: The NSA’s Shenanigans
- Researcher Creates Cure for Cancer; Can’t Release it to Public
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- Homemade Coilgun Excites Sci-Fans, Frightens Politicians
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- Climate Change Caused by 90 Companies Since Industrial Revolution
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- Implantable Telescope Restores Elderly Vision
- Stonehenge and Other Megaliths are Mind Altering Acoustical Devices
- Hairy Men Everywhere Rejoice: New Bandages Painlessly Remove From Skin
- U.K. Chief Advisor on Drug Policy Fired For Showing Danger of Alcohol and Tobacco
- Teens Give Head at Unprecedented Rates: Oral Sex On the Rise
- Google’s Self Driving Car Initiative
- Politicians Go Pop: The Rise of Pop Politics
- Contour Crafting 3D Prints 2500 Square Foot Home in 20 Hours
- Women Who Give Birth to Men Have Male DNA in Brain for Life
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- China Launches Moon Rover: Space Age Continues and Why You Should Care
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- The Secret World of Bacteria
- Bionic Hand That Can Feel
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- Kid Allergic to Everything, Attends School Via a Mobile Robot
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- Track Phone First, Ask Questions Later
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm