A man named Ayanda Nqinana from Johannesburg, South Africa, who had been in a coma for 7 years, underwent what his family believes, is a miracle. His wife had heard of […]
Tagged: coma to life
Top Posts of the Week
- K Computer and Exascale Computing: The New Wave
- Bubble Boy Eat Your Heart Out: Bubble Dome Camping and Living
- The Road Rage is Strong With This One
- Amazon Rainforest Holds Many Surprises
- Bitcoin’s Rise and the Cyprus Bailout
- Mystery of Death Solved: DMT is the Key
- Tattoo Quest (Part 2): The Spread of Tattoos
- Sweden is Running Out of Trash
- Cannabis Protects Brain From Damage While Binge Drinking
- Amsterdam’s Interesting Housing Solution
- You and Your Internet on Pornography
- Watching Evolution Occur
- Eat Your Yard: Grow an Edible Landscape at Home
- Brazilian Prostitutes are Learning a Valuable Lesson
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- Alcohol in Moderation Strengthens Immune System
- Ingredient in Pot Decreases the High: THC, Pot Shops and Lobbyists
- Top 3 Foods to Eat in Ramadan: Suhoor
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- The Almighty Escapism: Creating Distraction
- Computer Chips Modeled After the Human Brain
- Contour Crafting 3D Prints 2500 Square Foot Home in 20 Hours
- Deep Storage Project
- Menstrual Cups: The Sustainable Period
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- New Type of Hypervelocity Star Found: Just Passing Through
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- Seven Minute Workout Can Get You to Lose Weight