Why is it that I go on Facebook to kill time when Facebook may actually be killing me over time? A recent study of Facebook, conducted jointly by two German Universities, […]
Tagged: Conan O’ Brien
Top Posts of the Week
- The Issus Bug’s “Mechanical” Gears
- 27 Dimensional Quantum State Directly Measured: Taking a Peek at Schrödinger’s Cat
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality
- Costly Climate Changes
- More Green Energy: Climate Denial Funders Caught Red Handed
- Internet Trolls: Why They Prosper From Your Grief
- Believing You Get Enough Sleep Works as Well as Getting Enough Sleep
- Lucid Dreaming: A Step by Step Guide to Dream Control
- Tattoo Quest (Part 1): Tattoos of Southeast Asia
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- Tattoo Quest (Part 2): The Spread of Tattoos
- Using Carbon Nanotubes to Make Holograms
- Conservation Efforts of Earth’s Seven Continents
- Autophagy: The Unsung Hero in Slowing Down Aging
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- Kid Allergic to Everything, Attends School Via a Mobile Robot
- First Time Photo Captures Double Helix Structure of DNA
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- All Your Kids are Sexting: Sex, Nudity, and Violence
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Turmeric & Tumors: How The Spice Can Help
- The Dangers of Fat Acceptance
- New Image of the Universe Captured by Hubble
- Department of Justice Aided Anti-Zimmerman Rallies
- Assisted Suicide: Death is a Privilege, Not a Right
- More Hazardous Weather Patterns for World
- Foraging in the Modern World
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Re-animated Kidneys, 3-D Printing and (Icky?) Organ Markets