We have all seen the ads. The commercials that come on in between your favorite Breaking Bad episodes, your adrenaline rushing and bravado showing. How about during your online browsing […]
Top Posts of the Week
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- Waking Up: New State of Consciousness Proposed
- 30 Wasps Vs 30,000 Bees; Bees Defend With Heat
- The Art of Cyber Warfare: United States vs. China
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- Starcraft as a Model for Future Interstellar Warfare
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- My Beautiful Western Face: The Rise in De-racialisation Surgery
- Mystery of the Dying/Disappearing Honeybees Solved
- NASA’s New Squad: A New Era of Space Travel
- New Report Urges Decriminalization of Drugs in Australia
- Ancient Human DNA Found: Old World Similar to Lord of the Rings
- The Greatest Medical Discovery of Our Time: Starve Cancer by Eating
- 27 Dimensional Quantum State Directly Measured: Taking a Peek at Schrödinger’s Cat
- Meet the Needle Beam; No More Signal Loss
- Car Warming: Debunking the Myth
- The Secret World of Bacteria
- Huge Rise in Skin Cancer Among Young Women
- Awareness and Dealing with Rejection
- Cheese: Like Crack
- The Drones Are Coming!
- Aspartame In Diet Soda Responsible For Destroying Kidney Function
- Eat Nuts For a Longer Life
- The Politician Who Donates 90% of His Salary to Charity
- Become a God for 79 Cents
- Indiana Blue Laws Exemplify Crony Capitalism
- Red Wine Vinegar Aids Weight Loss and Fights Diabetes
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- Money, Designed to Fail: In The Federal Reserve’s Grip
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!