Poop, the good old number two; everyone does it. It’s a healthy part of being a living animal, and it turns out it can tell you a lot about your […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Fracking Worse Than You Think: Delusional America and Special Interest Gangs
- A Cheaper Alternative To Pollution
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Exoplanet Alien Worlds Viewed With Unprecedented Detail
- Researcher Creates Cure for Cancer; Can’t Release it to Public
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Animals Evolve Too Slowly, Climate Change Too Fast
- Fuel Cell Cars: A History In Motion
- A Pill That Makes You Sober
- Imminent Western Intervention in Syria
- Breathe Clearer and Live Allergy Free With Nasal Irrigation: Jala Neti
- The Secret World of Bacteria
- Aging Process Is Similar to Replicating CDs: Story of Telomeres
- New Type of Hypervelocity Star Found: Just Passing Through
- The 5 R’s Followup 1: Refuse
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- MIT Creates a Way To Separate Oil From Water Magnetically
- NASA Developing Orion for Human Travel Across Solar System in 10 Years
- The Flying Car Is Closer Than You Think
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead
- Fed Allows Cannabis Legalization, Police Unhappy
- Re-think Genes: New Mechanism of Gene Expression Discovered
- Cancer Cells Avoid Chemotherapy
- 2800 Year Old Lake Life Survives in Complete Isolation
- Awareness and Dealing with Rejection
- Technological Advancements: A Detriment to Our Hearing
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- Watching Evolution Occur
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Paradise Flying Snake and Other Surprising Flying Animals