Contour crafting is the name of a recent breakthrough in the engineering world combining construction and 3D printing technology. The end result is a robot that can 3D print homes […]
Tagged: construction industry
Top Posts of the Week
- Tattoo Quest (Part 1): Tattoos of Southeast Asia
- Smelling Calmness: Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
- The TSA’s Totalitarian Reign
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- Gossip Through the PRISM: The NSA’s Shenanigans
- Lucid Dreaming: A Step by Step Guide to Dream Control
- Amsterdam’s Interesting Housing Solution
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Alcohol in Moderation Strengthens Immune System
- Immortality Formula: YOLF
- Lumpy Tablets are the New Rage
- Controlling Dreams and Implanting Memories
- Babies and the ‘Cost of Inaction’
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- Coursera: Free Online Courses from the World’s Top Universities
- Kid Allergic to Everything, Attends School Via a Mobile Robot
- Brooms Out of the Closet: The Omnipresence of Brooms Through Culture and History
- Why Humans Have the Unique Ability to Learn New Words
- AIG Considers Suing America for More Money
- Smartest Dogs: Moscow Stray Dogs Ride Complex Subway System and More
- Morals or More Rails To Guide Us: Science Vs. Religion
- The Rise of Labiaplasty: Having the Perfect Vagina
- Stonehenge and Other Megaliths are Mind Altering Acoustical Devices
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails
- Afraid to Wake Up? Conquering Fear and Life
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- Ingredient in Pot Decreases the High: THC, Pot Shops and Lobbyists