Contention 1: Life is suffering. Sword makers of old understood that the more they heated the steel, the stronger the blade would become. The mightiest tools have always been forged […]
Top Posts of the Week
- The Obese Shall Inherit the Earth
- The Issus Bug’s “Mechanical” Gears
- The Mystery of America’s Stonehenge: Coral Castle
- Aging Process Is Similar to Replicating CDs: Story of Telomeres
- Grow All of Your Own Food With A Forest Garden
- Clouds of Western Intervention Loom Over Syria
- Science Says “Smart People Are Idiots”
- Man Tries to Commit Suicide Twice on Way to Work, Ends Up At Work Anyway
- GMO Labeling Going In Right Direction In The US
- Precocious Puberty: A Growing Issue for Young Girls
- Blimps are the Future!
- Afraid to Fall Asleep? (Part II) Effects and Strategies of Sleep Cycles
- Aluminum Cans, Not Just the Soda, Leading to Obesity
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- Bacteria Consumes 200,000 tons of Oil Spill
- Huge Rise in Skin Cancer Among Young Women
- Music’s Grand Effects on the Mind
- Kim Jong-il’s Personal Chef Recounts Life in the Hermit Kingdom
- Teens Give Head at Unprecedented Rates: Oral Sex On the Rise
- Japanese Diet Secret: Black Soybean Tea (Kuromame Tea)
- Japanese Diet Secret: Kurozu (Black Vinegar)
- The Big Bang Wasn’t the Beginning
- The 20 Biggest Wastes of Money and How to Avoid Them
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- Healthy Honey Bees
- Amazon Rainforest Holds Many Surprises
- Cancer Cells Avoid Chemotherapy
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- The Art of Cyber Warfare: United States vs. China