Richard A. Posner, a widely respected federal judge, legal conservative, and the most cited judge in America has called for the legalization of Marijuana and changes to other drug laws. […]
Tagged: criminal law
Top Posts of the Week
- Obesity and Low Carb Fads: Where Did We Go Wrong? (Part 1)
- Women Have Semen in Their Brains
- Dolphins Exhibit Unending Compassion
- Paul Ryan: “School? Get a Job! In Fact Get Three!”
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- Controversial “Killer” Egg Yolks
- Fly Away Home: How Birds Evolve with Automobile Traffic
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- Aluminum Cans, Not Just the Soda, Leading to Obesity
- Black Seed: From King Tut to Now
- Federal Judge Urges Legalization of Marijuana
- New Cancer Treatment Shows Promising Results in Leukemia Patients
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Child’s Cells Found in Mother After Birth
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- What Your Poo is Trying to Tell You
- The Dangers of Fat Acceptance
- Stem Cells Created Using Urine
- Farming Caffeine Through The Coffee Brew
- Our Special Time in the Universe
- Earthquake Lights: The Mystery has Been Solved
- Triple Star System Paves Road to Understanding Gravity
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- Fed Allows Cannabis Legalization, Police Unhappy
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Clouds of Western Intervention Loom Over Syria
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim
- Failure of Central Planning and the Venezuelan Toilet Paper Shortage
- Bubble Boy Eat Your Heart Out: Bubble Dome Camping and Living
- All Gods Live in Heaven