We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Top Posts of the Week
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old
- Re-think Genes: New Mechanism of Gene Expression Discovered
- Self-Camouflaging Soft Robot
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Japanese Diet Secret: Kurozu (Black Vinegar)
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- The Art of Cyber Warfare: United States vs. China
- The Politician Who Donates 90% of His Salary to Charity
- What Your Poo is Trying to Tell You
- NASA Developing Orion for Human Travel Across Solar System in 10 Years
- The Mystery of America’s Stonehenge: Coral Castle
- Man Tries to Commit Suicide Twice on Way to Work, Ends Up At Work Anyway
- Homemade Coilgun Excites Sci-Fans, Frightens Politicians
- The 20 Biggest Wastes of Money and How to Avoid Them
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Portugal Decriminalizes All Drugs; 10 Years Later the Results are Mind Blowing
- CRISPR Genetic Engineering Used to Create Custom Monkeys
- Substitutional Reality Helmet
- Hurricane on Saturn’s North Pole
- Clouds of Western Intervention Loom Over Syria
- Sexual Frustration Leads to Accelerated Aging: Sex is the Answer
- Sweet Discovery: Sugar Molecules Floating in Gas Around Star
- The History and Legality of Cannabis Use Around the World
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Starcraft as a Model for Future Interstellar Warfare
- A Group of Prominent Scientists Agree; Animals are just as Conscious as Us
- Polar Bears are all Descended from a Single Bear: The Genghis Khan of Bears
- Hoplophobes Terrified of Lego Gun, Boy Suspended
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space