Clarkson University and the University of Vermont College of Medicine have found a new source of renewable energy: lobsters. Electrodes connected to the abdomens of the lobsters convert flowing glucose into electricity […]
Tagged: cyborg lobster
Top Posts of the Week
- Sitting Could Be Lethal
- The Benefits of Barefoot Running and Hiking
- Chimpanzee Intelligence: Photographic Memory, Communication, and Altruism
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Life, It’s All Over the Place
- Fear Mongering: The Media on the Government Shutdown
- The Flying Car Is Closer Than You Think
- Effects of LSD 100% Positive in New Swiss Study, LSD Still Awesome
- Triple Star System Paves Road to Understanding Gravity
- Speaking to Babies in ‘Parentese’ Yields Surprising Results
- Department of Justice Aided Anti-Zimmerman Rallies
- Hairy Men Everywhere Rejoice: New Bandages Painlessly Remove From Skin
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- Car Warming: Debunking the Myth
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- Indiana Blue Laws Exemplify Crony Capitalism
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- Fracking Worse Than You Think: Delusional America and Special Interest Gangs
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- Absolute Zero No Longer Absolute
- Fat and Fit Don’t Mix
- Open Access Journals Suddenly Open to the Public
- Polar Bears are all Descended from a Single Bear: The Genghis Khan of Bears
- Natural, Living Pesticides
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Mothers Who Suffer Depression Have Shorter Kids